Save these dates for a fun time in Great Falls, Montana!
June 14 - 16
It’s Lewis and Clark fun and Bluegrass music all rolled into one!
Here’s what’s happening:
Friday, June 14, 6 pm (gates open at 5 pm):
Bluegrass concert featuring 2 bands at the Gibson Park Band Shell:
• Lazy Owl String Band
• The Two Tracks
• Plus… a jam with both bands at 9:30 pm
Tickets go on sale April 15 at Mansfield Box Office, https://ticketing.greatfallsmt.net , or at the gate
Saturday, June 15, 10 am to 5 pm, Lewis and Clark events in Gibson Park. FREE ADMISSION!
• Black Powder Opening, 10 am
• Native American Dancers and Drummers
• Native Lodge Tipi Encampment
• Children’s Discovery area with the Trade Blanket, games, stories and more
• Historic Firearms
• Buddy, the Newfoundland dog
• Council Lodge, historic presentations
• Live Music throughout the day, in the bandshell
• Concessions and Fine Arts & Crafts Market
Sunday, June 16 - Call 452-5661 to register
• Guided tour of the Portage Route, at various sites in and around Great Falls, including the Great Falls of the Missouri
• Includes bus transportation by motor coach and lunch on Ryan Dam Island
•Bus departs from Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center at 10 a.m.; advance registration required.
•Tickets: $75/person, or $135/couple
For questions or to register, call: (406) 452-5661